Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SSM test over! So relieved.
But guess what, i kind of screwed it up, boohoo.

My table setting was totally wrong and so wrong.
Took like so long to sanitise and set up the table of four.
Somemore i don't know what cloth to use.
And i took like so many trips instead of only two.
And my equipments weren't perfectly clean -_-"
And my cutleries are all not symmetrically aligned.
Sighhh, so demoralising right, when i heard all these.

Serving was also bad, cos i was nervous until i forgot some stuffs.
I forgot the stupid coaster while serving the glasses! Damn it.
And i also forgot to tell the invisible guests that the plates are hot and be careful.
Haiz...and my protocol was so wrong. So there goes...

Lastly clearing, this was like the best among all(although i thought i suck at it and was worrying over about).
Felt so dumb talking to myself during the test, talking to four people four times -.-
Only mistake was that my arm was not level while holding the two plates, but he didn't minus my mark cos he said i secured the cutleries well, hehe.
That's about it...i hope i can still pass...though it was like quite screwed.

Oh, and i passed grooming for the first time!
Spent like dunno how long spraying and geling my hair this morning.

So so so, did projects after that in school.
My group abit hiong one leh, wanna do two projects in one day -_-"
Anyway, met up with the ladies for early dinner after that to celebrate jaslyn's birthday :)
Happy birthday to her!

No comments: