Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You have no idea how sian i was feeling today.

Wanted to msg qad but was thinking what if i spread my sian-ness, den not so good mah.
And then i didn't really want to disturb also, so ended up controlling hahaha.

Woke up feeling tired and all.
Didn't do well for bese test last week, sobs.
Gotta work hard for the project le :'(
Stoned through acccounting tutorial as usual.
Was seriously feeling v restless and moody.
Better hope i'm not burning out yet, haha.

Got kinda panicky to rush out my service reflection and to draft out a draft for marketing cos we didn't know there was a consultation going on.
Hmm, and i skipped two lectures today.
Gonna be so dead but i will be studying on my own at home so still o-k.
I know i have self discipline, heehee.

So basically came back slightly earlier to study for my marketing test tmr.
Tons of pages and i'm so chionging it now.
After tmr den start to slowly study for accounts and do projects.

My cousin who just got married came over to singapore last night.
Didn't get to see 'em cos i was asleep alr and they're going to be out for like whole day for everydays...like now, i think they just ended their day at the jurong bird park, ha!

Ok i should stop spending my time here and continue to study.
Bye.

No comments: