Friday, May 20, 2016

Feeling you.

Why do I still feel so strongly even when I'm not physically with you? It's as though my instincts and my feelings are so deeply connected with yours. It makes me feel like we are one. 

I'm not sure if I am even close to say that I feel you. Even though I don't know what's going on and what's going through your mind and your emotions, but I felt somewhat connected and I feel for you. I won't ask because I promised, but every time I look at you, my heart wrenches a little more. I wish I could do anything to even help, I wish I can give you a big hug and comfort you. I don't know if I could do anything for you. I wish you would let me know if I could. 

I don't know what can make you feel better, to help make things more bearable. Tell me if there is anything I can do for you? If you need to let it out, go ahead. If you need to talk, I am here. If you want to do anything, you can look for me. I don't know what can I do or how can I comfort you...the least I can do is to just be there for you - my presence and my company. But does it even help?

I feel so sad, so emo, and I don't know why. I guess I just want you to be happy. I really look forward to the day when everything closes and you are able to start your life on a positive note and be happy and successful in life. That is all I hope for, for you.


No comments: