Monday, May 30, 2016

Same, but different.

I don't know if I was thinking too much over the past few days, but I hope you are still as real to me as before.

I won't change you because I accept you as who you are. I believe if you really want to start or stop something, you will do it. You yourself make your choices and decisions to do things, there's no need for anyone or anything to force you or make you do so. I will only encourage or advice.

Our status may be different now, most things are different now, but I'm still the same.

As friends now, I will just be here as a person to encourage you, motivate you, make you feel better or happy, be there to accompany you. It may just be little actions, some efforts, some time, but if it helps, it's ok for me. Life is short, as long as I can do it, I will try.

You may be in a period of waiting, not knowing where to go, what to do, and that's ok. Take a break so that you can travel further. Take a step back, slow down and breathe. Things will not be so bad because I am here with you.

No emotions, no expectations, no hopes, no questions. I just want to be a good companion and a good friend for you in this period of time. I hope to be that pair of hands to support you and that pair of legs to walk with you through this. I sincerely hope you will find back your motivation and direction in life soon. I hope all the frustration, restlessness and irritation will end soon. I hope your new chapter of life will unfold soon and I'll be happy to be a part of it, as a friend.

No comments: