Friday, May 27, 2016

Imbalance.

These days I've been so busy but no matter how ridiculously tired I am, my fucked up mind is still running and overthinking and doing all sorts of things to me and my heart.

I've been trying to understand myself these days, why am I doing what I am doing and why do I think what I've been thinking. I feel so fucking imbalance as I'm left hanging. I don't know if I am being too nice, or just plain stupid. Maybe both.

They say love is blind, love makes you do things out of logic - it's so true, everyday something new and unexpected happens, it's so real. The emotions running over me are so fucking real.

It's and endless struggle between my heart and my mind, and I want to kill it. I wished I didn't have feelings or emotions, I wished I could stop thinking. All these days made me so suppressed of everything that I've been feeling, I'm trying to be myself but always hiding the emotional side of me.

I really don't know, will I ever understand myself one day in this realm of fucked up emotional mess that I'm in?

No comments: