Wednesday, March 05, 2008

happy birthday to eric
happy birthday to eric
happy birthday to eric
happy birthday to eric :D

happy day to you :) hope you like what i gave ya.
it took me quite some time looking for it. haha.
may your wishes come true, and good luck in your studies this year...esp o's!
and thank you so much for being sucha a great friend,
to always be there for me and hear me speak rubbish and senseless things,
when im feeling down or low or emo or simply just sad over the same thing.
i really appreciate you for hearing me out and answering my dumb questions.
youre a great guy, and you'll always be =)


it's sports day and speech day tmr.
sigh, so reluctant to take pictures for sports day.
i would rather sit down there and slack. lol.
but nevermind, i think tmr will be the last time i''ll be serving for my cca.
so yeah...just get over and done with my last duty.

ang jun yi asked me if i want to go watch naruto -.-
what the heck? can he ask someone instead of me?!
do i look like i'm some sort of girl who likes that???
oh my come on, thats so wrong man. lol?


& it's three more days to march holidays :)


maybe i'm fine.
i dont really know.
something feels amiss.

No comments: