Saturday, March 29, 2008

physics SPA today.
mr lim took two period to revise with us. like woah.
4 periods of phy and 3 periods of math every friday.
the timetable is rubbish man. out to kill us only. nuts.
oh well. my gradient is wrong anyway.
dunno how on earth i calculate wrongly also.
and mr lim kept smiling today! hahaha so amusing lah him :D
yeahyeah. and so it's over for now.
ms nai kept advertising me today in class -.-
i know im very dumb to lose one careless mark, if not i'll get full marks for the amath test alr.
but dun need keep reminding me, cos i feel like banging the wall myself also. lol.

got back report slip today! wooola.
i feel upset for not studying for humanities class test, cos i failed it.
it seriously pulled down my grades, from A2 to c5 =(
someone just kill me for that. hais.
and 0.5 more mark to A2 for my physics!!!!!!!!! sobs.
well but other than that, i got four As, so not that bad?
dad gave me some cash as an encouragement! hahaha :D
this is why dads always rock more than mums sometimes =P
yesyes, so gotta work harder for mid year.

fridays are so pleasant. tadaa, today's nice :)

some interesting thing:

so nice of them wor? hahas.

& IM STEPPING DOWN ON 16 APRIL! Yay :D

No comments: