Sunday, March 09, 2008

one of my friend was at harbour front.
another one was at escape theme park.
another one worse, at changi airport.
you know, like everyone's at the ends of the earth.

was kinda busy anyway.
i saw weiqin three times today! LOL.
at first was at the traffic.
later below my house.
and then when i was going home at night saw her again.
i think she was pretty shocked when she saw me for the third time.
took some time to get things done.
it's been long since i helped someone. haha :)

well but very sad also.
the white snoopy's file at artbox no more alr :(
hais. how unlucky am i. yesterday still got three down there.
its just one day okay! so depressed man.
wanted to skip dinner, but im starving since afternoon, so well, eat lor.
was trying to cook something but the gas finished.
im really unlucky right?! mum bought some stuffs back, so yeah, ate them anyway.
and my printer is officialy pronounced spoilt.
stupid print head. mr lim told me its quite expensive.
yeah so i can forget it. lol.

the taxi stand is totally weird.
i feel so weird standing there. lol.
i think next time i meet people better dun go to the taxi stand.
makes me feel like the cabs are waiting for me. ahah.
i miss msia man, where i always just hop into the car when i finished shopping.
hahaha.

gonna stay up to watch bewitched later.
no popcorns to accompany me. aww.

No comments: