Sunday, March 09, 2008

take care and enjoy your msia trip dearest friends!
see ya in four days' time :)


let's just hope andre dont buy some salted fish back for me -.-
he's been haunting me about them ever since he knew they were going there.
and i shall wait for eric to buy me the two twin towers in KL. hahaha!
was msging clarence and trevor just now.
and trevor told me "go and sleep with your dumb snoopy"
he's not dumb okay!!! lol. happy holidays to you guys too.
enjoy your trip and dont go find gang to fight. haha clarence told me that -_-
mandy also, take care over there. i think your boyfriend will have lovesick.
and ruby! stay happy there man, dont go emo anyhow. lol.
enjoy looking at your lake chini- the white and pink lotus! haha :D
she called me just now to hear my last voice before she leave.
hahaha aww.
okay, i guess they should be at the custom by now.
goodbye and misses! :)



well, i didnt regret not going anyway.
my decision always have a reason.

No comments: