Monday, March 31, 2008

woootz. saw gurmit in church today.
reminds me of phua chu kang. hahaha xD
well actually also not shocking lah, he's in my church all along anyway.
lol, just that today i first time see him infront of me. gees.
and for once in my life i brought umbrella out today!
cos i trusted the radio for once also, it said it will rain in the afternoon heavily.
so in order not to get myself wet today i brought it along.
and another reason also cos my bag too empty. lol!
yeah, and it really rained man. didnt waste my efforts. wahaha.
my mum kept saying im smart for bringing umbrella -.-
and i had a box of chocolates today afternoon.
feel so guilty now...napfa is like in less than a month!
and cos of the rain i didnt go jogging. ( but today felt lazy also)
haha, so went to sleep for like 1.5 hours.
mum was nagging at me when im 3/4 asleep.
seriously very annoying lor. no wonder i have such good patience now.
i guess it has greatly gotta do with her naggings since im young.
well well. its school again!


you caught my eyeeee :)
if i ever get to? hahas~

No comments: