Saturday, March 22, 2008

how good can friday be

i dont know if going to church today was to find some consolation,
or it was just trying to speak smth into my head.
played pool, amazingly won two games anyhow.
played daiti, won two games by luck somehow.
after that went to jog, maybe trying to find some peace in me.
oh well. my parents seemed to be pretty concern about me.

my throat hurts. i caught flu.
didnt speak yesterday, now i cant speak.
maybe its a good thing, cos i dont even feel like speaking.
whatever. i guess im falling sick. or maybe i am already.

mr lim cw : anw you looked distracted on thurs. please take care
even he noticed.
maybe this current change was simply too drastic.


i wont. cos you dont, when you think you do.
what you are you cant see, what is to you is what it is only.

No comments: