Wednesday, March 12, 2008

yeah, finished my english.
what i said means wad i said. lol.
was trying to sleep in the afternoon but cant. oh well.
i saw my "wanted" sony mp3 today!
aw. after so long i saw it again. miss it man...
well anw, was meeting up with jay and jerome out to do hw.
then in the end jay didnt come -.-
i want to play psp de lor. lol...nvm.
so did only like five amath qns and had dinner with jerome.
haha, i go out do hw is like never do at all lah.
saw mrs leow when buying my dinner. she was just behind me o.o
gosh. luckily she didnt see me.
when going home they said there was a fatal accident somewhere in loyang,
so cannot take bus 53 home. only 58 available. like what..?!
so everyone went to take 58.
then on the bus almost everyone were looking around for direction,
and im included also. lol cos i dunno where the stupid bus will stop.
man, luckily im not that dumb to get lost. ahah.
mum was looking for me anyway.
she almost scolded me for not answering my phone,
when eventually it was she who dialled the wrong number.
goodness. she actually forgot my number.

and i didnt know got anybody would appreciate my previous poetry.
ha-hah.


choices are there for you to choose.
chances are there for you to create.

No comments: