Monday, March 03, 2008

its all a mixed up feeling

i wish i could just fall sick.
a pastor came up to me and asked why i kept yawning.
there goes my image. the yawning girl. oh well.
based on the fact that i wore long sleeve,
i'm feeling ever so cold for the whole day.
aiya whatever.

just a moment can turn the day around.
was waiting for shirly and andre at ps.
somehow landed up with elroy and two other guys.
since theyre in the same place as me might as well go and find him first.
thanks for your sweet message, but still. i dun force out a smile you know.
and sorry if i "rejected" you somehow. cos i dont understand wad were you talking about.
and thanks for your fries, i know you dont feed people.
but i really dun want it. lol.
and so went to meet the two people.
went to city hall and marina and suntec and back to ps.
had dinner, which i dont even feel like eating actually.
mp3 went out of batt, guessed i was listening to it too much today.

kangy said i looked emo and said something was wrong.
andre said i looked troubled and asked if i'm okay.
and he called me emo today. i didnt know i could be so different in my emotions.
my mum tried to make me laugh after i went home(being late somemore).
your lame way worked, but for only for two seconds.

what a place. what a sight. what a day.
i know i'm good at this. good at keeping silent.
it was terrible plus horrible keeping to myself.
i dont smile for the sake of smiling.
dear me, just how low can i be.


i really dont know if i should be sad.

No comments: