Monday, April 07, 2008

celebrated evan's birthday today! yeahhh :)
although it wasnt something very great,
but still a piece from our hearts lah. haha.
i seriously dont understand why ps. cuixian likes to bully me.
or maybe to sound nicer, tease me. whatever you call it.
she called me 坏蛋 today! another nickname for me -.-
uhhh. and she shouted in my ear.
although wanted to get revenge, but then again shes a pastor. better not offend. lol.
at church there was this thingy on
"who do you think of when you see the word flashed on screen". so there was :
joker - melvin
terrorist - junyi! hahaha
overcomer - cant think of anyone
drama queen - ruby! HAHAHA
seriously so funny xD
yesyes, so after everything went to lunch with huijun at ps.
on the way home i actually saw guanyang and arvind at the mrt.
but i suppose they didnt see me xD hehhh.
then when im going out of the control station saw trevor and niko.
and again i doubt they saw me too.
i think im good at playing hide and seek. hahaha!

shall upload pictures when i got them.
poor phyllis lost her camera and everything.
this shows how important something matters when its lost.
heh, sounds provoking.


i was looking for you, you know?

No comments: