Thursday, April 17, 2008

we all have feelings

voting for the council was so funny today.
cant wait for the results! hehs.
im still laughing over it until now. i feel guilty actually.
but i still voted lah, so can clear my conscience.

today was the last time i stepped into infocomm room.
we all had farewell party, mainly for us(sec 4s).
i think the whole school only we have such things. haha!
( i didnt know we were so rich though)
well anyway, it was pretty good and all :)
there was this very funny video about us! "Glorious Moments"?
my gosh the first picture you see there is my candid shot! *faint*
but that video made was kinda nice :)
then we had chicken wings, nuggets, desserts, fruits, hotdogs.
and lastly a tiramisu cake! *loves*
yay, they know me so well eh? hahaha :D
so i had the honour to cut the cake and gave those who wanted to eat.
mmhms. and weiqin sabo-ed me! make me say speech infront of everyone -.-
then the guys down there "i have a dream!"
cos of what martin luther king said (in relation with english lesson).
uh, so said some heartfelt words. (rare display)
i think derrick will do a better job than me in taking over my place :)
yada yada. actually at the end i felt kinda nostalgic.

i'll surely miss all of you :)
thanks for everything!


will upload the pics very soon (:

No comments: