Sunday, April 06, 2008

wasted?

changed blogkin (:
yay, no more pinkness. heh.

i was jogging in the stadium today morning when i saw renfred.
hahaha oh yeah. im like looking at him to confirm my eyes weren't playing any tricks.
so yes, he looked at me with some familarity that im from pcss =\
but in anyway, he didnt change much though. only hair grew longer than before.
later in the morning went to meet mandy to get the shoes.
it was so dumb of us to walk to the middle of the road and walk back again.
haha, we're always doing funny things when we're together.
after lunch i was having headache, reeeeal headache.
so went to sleep(although i didnt want to!)
yeah, didnt pick up calls cos my head was splitting till i got no energy to even move my hand.
hehs, and then went out to get something for someone.
feel so silly to go there in 15min, and after 5 minutes i left the place.
and for once i wore until so casual, and yet im still commendable.
there was this little boyboy at the mrt infront of me.
and there he goes, "daddy, look, loanshark."
sadly he was pointing at my shirt, which has got a shark on it -.-
dear boyboy, although theres a shark on me, im NOT a loanshark.
thanks, this is what they say ignorance is bliss? ironical.
oh well, he is still very innocent, i dont blame him :)

alrights, i hope next week(tmr onwards) would be a good week for me!
and i mean having a good day daily.
uh. if it actually happens peicai would probably turn famous.

No comments: