Wednesday, April 02, 2008

my eyes are very tired :(

anyway, junyi's no longer sitting beside me alr.
he changed to diagonally behind me.
andre's still behind me, and andy's beside me now?!
oh great. thanks ms nai, thanks a whole lot -.-
but currently, he doesnt talk alot yet, so the irritance havent come.
i'll try to motivate him, since he's beside me now. oh well.
but i think he'll be stressed out by us. wahahas (according to junyi =x )
but im glad, cos im still at window seat! yay xD

after school went to have subway with andre and ruby.
alot of interesting things happened...yesyes.
hahaha. and i also saw val there :)

yes, and my com's "repaired"! *grins*
sort of lar...cos that man expanded my memory instead of reformatting.
hahaha, yay, doesnt feel like my com's so full anymore :D

and and. HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL! wahahaa.
i pranked five people! hees =P
1. ruby : about not going to school
2. elroy : about hair
3. jay jay : about ice cream
4. jerome : movie ticket
5. clarence : hahaha confidential!

but i got pranked back by clarence and jay.
and i didnt manage to fool eric. aww.
elroy is so funny! he actually believed i would cut my hair short leh omg.
but most funny is still clarence. but too bad he got revenge :(
hahas but still its kinda amusing eventually.


someday somehow maybe i will :)

No comments: