Friday, April 04, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST COUSIN! :)
hoped you received what i sent over in msia.
thanks for all the times when you drove me around,
and treated me to many many things and gave me many stuffs since young.
good luck in whatever you do and best wishes to you!
love yaaaaaa loads loads loads :D

oh yes. so its raining now. so heavily.
anyway, i saw something so beautiful today morning!
i saw the sun rising. yes, in serangoon -.-
my gosh, it was very beautiful. it was big, and orange in colour.
i wished i could walk over and take a pic,
but apparently ruby and me were kinda LATE for school alr,
so couldnt enjoy the sun for a while longer :(
but really really, i've never seen such lovely sun before,
which is like rising at 7.10am? although the timing's abit wrong. hah.
during assembly, some very irritating insect or dunno what,
flying around, and impressively dropped all the pollen grains on us?!?!!
those white white things flying around and landing on everyone whos sitting infront lor.
eeeeeew then make me feel so disgusted and all -.-
during chinese ruby and me were talking about very nonsensical stuffs.
hahaha, kept laughing all the way. and crapping about things also.
sometimes you just dont realise the things you do last time can be so foolishly humourous.
yeah, and the weekends are coming :)


actually, it wasnt the us at that instance.

No comments: