Monday, April 21, 2008

i think my internet explorer went kinda berserk.
im just waiting for my o's to be over so that i can get a laptop.
my mp3 earpiece is spoilt. or rather, not functioning well.
i cant imagine living my life without music for a day.
although sometimes i do prefer silence, but i do need songs.
luckily i still have my old earpiece.
im still looking for those small small nice nice cactus!
seems like nobody knows of it or where has it.
i only know night market has it. sigh like how long am i gonna wait for it.
oh whatever man. i think im so random lahhh.

monday - physics test
tuesday - amath and geog test
wednesday - school until 5pm
thurs - 2.4 run and tuition :(
friday - 5 items for napfa
saturday - chinese lesson
oh how great -.-

back to study. i think life's so boring.

No comments: