Tuesday, April 15, 2008

it started off with a spider at the window beside andre.
disgusting!
mr lim was trying to kill it with a magazine,
but too bad it ran away.
but in anyway, he tried to save me from that creepy thing! heh :D
then after that andre was hitting it,
but it ran inside some hole in the wall.
he also rescued me from that creature! heh :D
then it was dinner.
i dont know how on earth did some black creature got onto the plates :(
i was so shocked when i opened the cover thing.
so dad came over and killed it with mum and me staring at it.
yeah dad's cool man. he saved me from that disgusting soul.
i feel so loved when people try to protect me. hahaha :D

assembly was dead funny.
ruby and me were laughing so hard during the assembly like nobody's business.
although the people around me weren't laughing,
i cannot control my laughter. so too bad. hahaha!
the council election had their rally today. they made speeches and all.
dont ask me why i was laughing, i feel quite guilty now.
*laughs*

ah yes. after school 4g ran away from english remedial.
mr koh's not in school today.
so i see no reason in staying in class doing paper1.
everyone went off! hahaha i think we'll be doomed tmr.
but really what, its just a matter of where you do your work.
so who cares anyway? there's no teacher in the class also.

oh and elroy's cookie is niceeeee :D
i feel weird standing outside the council room while waiting for him,
cos you know, people inside and outside the room were looking at me -.-
i think im so into food these days.
im always eating and eating. i cant sustain studying without food.
oh well. burning away fats while studying and eating balance up together.
hahaha whatever.

im starting to like rainy days( NOT RAIN).


oh my god. i saw that black colour insect thing crawling again.
it looks like some kind of scorpio-like thingy that bites.
i know im like thousand times bigger than that stupid thing,
but i dont care. it freaks me out.
SOMEONE SAVE MEEEE?!?!!!

No comments: