Tuesday, September 16, 2008

emotions-filled day?
the feeling's never good when you sensed something so wrong.
it ached. really.

got back all the results except for humanities and chinese.
sigh...i think my expectations are kinda high?
although i improved, but still not good enough to me leh.
especially amath and physics? damn it i expected higher can.
and its all carelessness :( arghhh so saddening.
so was feeling reeeeally moody after everything.
and skipped pe after 5 min of hanging around at the court(pe was never so relaxed before).
i shall leave all my words regarding my results until i get back everything.
gotta do some reflection before i charge for o's.


i worry and i care. i do.
cos i cant afford, and i never want to see you like that.
my dearest, just be sure to know i'll always be here :)

No comments: