Wednesday, September 17, 2008

stupid, im having headache :(
was kinda irritated by some things today also. urgh oh well.
yeah, so got back all the results already.
so heart-wrenching to get minus off six marks from social sudies,
just bcos i didnt do some overall link of the protestant-catholics march of the IRA.
sigh, what luck? there goes my 1. sobs!
was bugging lin lao shi to get me my oral and listening results during midyear.
hahaha cos i really want to know it today. hehe!
went to look for ms ming after school for the prom thingy,
and ended up being in sucha awkward situation, with mr razali there too.
oh man, and i had to ask "can i go now?" bcos they just kept talking,
and i didnt know should be there to listen to it also -.-
later on went back to yzps with mandy, cos we didnt go back on teacher's day?
but too bad mr chua was not there, so left a note instead.
and oh my goodness, we looked like some big giants when we went there! -.-

okay. reflection time...
English : B3
i scored damn well for paper1(which is like a high distinction), but my paper2 sucks, which i dont know why and what happened to me. sigh!
Emath : A1
some careless mistakes? so i shall do even much better for o's :D
Amath : B4
seriously disappointing! cos i expected much higher? alot of careless :(
sigh...so gotta work even harder!
Chem/Bio : A2
wanted to top again but too bad kennard won me by five marks? haha!
could actually score higher like i usually do, but then my chem's mcq really sucks.
and so im going to do more of them liao!
Pure Physics : C5
this is the worst, very disappointing! only C?(argh) expected higher also...sigh carelessness.
must work harder on this also. must do more do more.
haha and i will forever rmb g=10 now!
SS/Geog : A2
first time got 2 when i usually get 1? oh well nevermind.
should be better than this anyway :) must increase my memory capacity!
Chinese : A2
i must admit i slacked alot on this subject, cos it doesnt matter much to me already.
but still scoring distinction is my aim. heh :D

L1R4 : 10
L1R5 : 14

pathetic cca only allow me to cut off one pathetic point?
so 9 and 13 makes no much difference, although there still is.
aiya who cares lah. this is only prelim right. wahah.

Conclusion: can be better! so, STUDY HARDER AND ALL THE WAY FOR O'S :D

anyway, my physics score really spoilt my whole results. (haha?)
part of conversation:
mum: so overall?
me: okay lah, all As and Bs. oh only physics, got C.
mum: tsk!
me: ya i know. spoil the whole thing right.

am i supposed to laugh about it? hahaha...

No comments: