Sunday, September 14, 2008

wowow. bad news are rolling in...?

just look at the bio results.
11 F9s out of 18 people? i think ms sae must be having depression now.
yes anyway, news really spread fast.
so much so for topping but with no distinction. eeyerr( so stop saying im zai, thank you -.-)
but nevermind, still got paper1. yes i still got some hope.
everyone's chatting with me over results and all.
weiqin called and asked, soonling thought the school's website was under maintenance. HAHA!
guanyang and junyi were chatting with me too.
oh well, so everyone...please do well for paper1 tmr! :)
(im glad that ms sae still wants to talk to me. cos weiqin said she might be too angry to be talking to our class.)

and so i've heard about so many bad news:
ms nai said amath was very lousy?
then physics was already so disappointing?
and biology was so horrible?
for chemistry....mdm faridah was shaking her head? bad sign.
well, mdm komathi said she wanted to vommit blood after marking?
hmm, and chinese results were not good either?

yeah...bad stuffs man.
no teachers felt happy anyway. sigh, 4g is really famous for doing this.
i think our class need counselling sessions, reflecting sessions...whatever sessions.

i think i must go prepare my heart, in case cannot take in all on tuesday.
HAHAHA yeah right...sounds lame.
oh well. last paper tmr liao! good luck to me for the last time(go shereen go :D)

mum: what's this? you buy coffee again! tell you how many times dont drink so much alr!
me: (silence)
mum: (drinks abit)
me: eh but quite nice leh!
me: see...-
mum: but still cannot drink so much!!!
me: ......

what exactly is wrong with people nowadays?

No comments: