Friday, September 05, 2008

lunched at somewhere near kovan after physics remedial today :)
btw, i dont like to wait for ppl! *roar*
made me stay in the classroom for them to finish their whole worksheet!
sigh...my patience is better used on other stuffs.
but anyway, no harm lah :)

badminton-ed with chia brothers and grace :D
i didnt just STAND THERE okay. this is call COOL PLAY mah!
commonly people will run everywhere, so normal!
and girls like me doesnt use violence ok? HAHA! :D

dont understand why but im forever teased by them. ahem...
used to it liao? *rolls* BUT I KNOW THEY DOTE ME ONE HAHAHA!
oh well. alvin bought me some milk tea(which i didnt even say i want it),
and i ended up drinking it for an hour bcos i was so bloated after drinking it :O
mum cooked dinner, so i didnt have dinner out?
they ate anyway, then cw came over :) & yeah he is cool! mwhahahaha!
anyway, its humourous to see people trying to find house blocks :P

however, skipped dinner? haha cos i was really very full!
and surprisingly mum allowed me not to eat! wow...so amazing.
i think she must have been too amazed by cw and me :D

yeahyeah...and its the weekend!
time to mug hard!!! i have to study all the way liao.
so please dont get me out or anything. i will never go :)
maybe after prelims? heh :)

No comments: