Monday, September 01, 2008

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! :D
i believe teachers are the most important people in our lives.
other than our family members, without teachers we wont be who are are today.



to mr hou:
thanks for regarding me as such a 'good' student in class,
and always have high hopes on me.
i will try my best to do well for my chinese o's again :)
mr koh:
you're a great teacher. although sometimes i dont like it when you raise your voice,
but your humour and intellectual sayings really amazed me without words :)
i enjoyed your teaching and i will always rmb you calling me the strange girl!
mdm faridah:
although you tend to scold me for always smiling or laughing,
but im glad it doesnt make a bad impression in you =P
you're indeed a caring teacher, and i wanna thank you for all your time and efforts!
ms sae:
i know words i say and things i do seem to always make you laugh! wahahaha :D
well, and thanks for the chocs you used to give?
although i know its difficult for you to enjoy teaching our class,
but no matter what i still have to regard you as my bio teacher.
rest assured i will do my best and will not let you down :)
mdm yusma:
for all these years it had been you teaching me humanities.
i must admit im always feeling sian during your lessons,
but it doesnt mean that i wasnt listening or got no interest okay!
i got go home and study one :D heh. well, its nice to hear about your stories too!
although you always take ages to mark our papers, but i still wanna thank you for everything :)
infocomm teachers:
im glad all of you gave me support and see me as a good leader.
athough my time in infocomm wasnt long,
but it had been great in getting to work with you all.
especially mr chia, i loved the times when we were together last year,
and you really took good care of me during my ambassor interview :D
and of course i will never forget all of your care and concern for me!
ms nai:
although on the outer appearance you looked quite stern,
but after knowing you, you not at all! :D
i wanna thank you for teaching me maths! bcos if it wasnt you,
i wouldnt have gotten back the interest in mathematics.
thank you for making me from an f9 in amath to being able to pass well now :)
my improvement has alot gotta do with you!
i appreciate your time for our class in never giving up on us.
it had been tough on you these two years...scolding us and lecuturing us everytime.
youre a fabulous lady with the cutest sense of humour :D
i'll always rmb your voice and your all-time lines! mwhahaha!


& to mr lim chang wei :
perhaps if it wasnt you who started to borrow my textbook on the first week of school,
we wouldnt become who we are today :D
times we had together in sec three was not long, but still you left many impressions in me.
starting from seeing your handwriting, your loud booming voice,
your cute little drawings(especially cars and hands), they never fail to make me smile.
with you always walking to my table and asked if i understood your lesson,
and always helping me out during practicals, i deeply sensed that concern you showed.
when you left and mdm goh took over, you never knew how disheartened and upset i felt.
the emptiness, the incompleteness, i never get to smile in physics lesson anymore.
however, despite your absence, i often make the effort to talk to you sometimes in school.
even the littlest thing like the muffin you gave could make my day :D
the time when you taught me how to know my master eye in the lab,
the time when you taught how to poke the pins during practical,
and the times when we would say goodbye every wed after my cca,
those were little moments, but yet so special that it tingles me at the thought of it.
only when you came back to teach this year, i look forward to every lesson :)
although my physics aint great, but at least listening to your lesson would motivate me a little.
your lame jokes, which i laughed when no one does;
your expressions and mood, which no one can see through but me;
your words and actions, which no one really understood but me;
these made us special.
well, maybe i cant get a distinction for you in physics,
but i promise i will try my best and never give up, because theres you :)
i never thought that one day you would come to get any closer to me,
until family day, that very fateful day which pieced us.
the world became even smaller when we were both from the same hometown,
the sun shone brighter when we came to know that we're so alike in many ways.
even the nature seemed rejoiced when we could get along so well.
your lines were always lingering in my thoughts,
as they serve as a motivation, an inspiration.
under the same sky, together on the same earth,
we vowed to always be there, through the good and the bad.
our memories can never be erased, for they will be kept dearly to heart.
even in school, theres a reason for me(maybe you too) to feel happy :D
with your constant care and worriness for 4g, i appreciate every thing you do for us.
the awesome teacher i have is:
the one who never thinks of giving up,
the one who always tries to explain until we understand,
the one who makes time for us to give remedials,
the one who worries not only our results but also our future,
the one who will always be there, for everyone and anyone :)
beyond the school, youre not just my teacher, but youre more than that :D


If i have to say what makes peicai so memorable to me,
I would be most proud to say that its because i came to know Mr Lim Chang Wei. =)

No comments: