Friday, September 26, 2008

i just hate it when it rains in the morning?
oh well. except for some special day then i wouldnt mind. mwhaha!

nothing happened much today...
guess im just trying to enjoy every moment in class before it all ends? haha.

mdm komathi: alright tell me, WHAT can YOU tell me about "SHOCKINGLY AGGRESSIVE?"
me: (why she sound so funny one) its very shocking.
mdm komathi: yes of course i know its shocking -.-
*everyone laughed*
mdm komathi: who was that anyway?
*andre points at me*

OH MY GOODNESS YOU KNOW HOW EMBARASSED I FELT?
i didnt expect anyone would hear me. shucks.

lunched at ps after school, after much begging from ruby to get me there.
and andre too.
helped to get some papers for them from made with love.
man, i dont like walking aorund in there because everywhere's so squeezy -.-
like what andre said, it should be named as "made with sorry".
everyone was basically saying sorry to everyone inside there :O

& its finally the weekendddddd! Yay :D

No comments: