Monday, September 22, 2008

well, its not that i only study from the geog textbook.
but its more of that ive got no time and lazy to study from other stuffs too. mwhaha.
and maybe its impressive to score distinction for it just by the textbook.
or more amazingly im the only one? dunno about cecilia cos she was absent.
thinking about it i think i shouldnt have raised up my hand in the first place.
seems decieving to msm yusma...oh well. i dont know how i did it also la.
but there, somehow i did it. haha okay, shall study from others too for o's then. heh.

anyway, guanyang trusted me more than mdm faridah manz! haha!
i came to realise this during chem when i sat beside him?
me: really meh? no lor not like that one.
gy: but faridah tell me one leh? wrong meh?
me: really meh? you go ask her again. i dont think so lor!
gy: eh mdm faridah you teach my wrong things!
(after that he came back)
gy: eh she say you wrong leh.
me: oh really ah? hahaha okayokay paiseh!

em mock was a total torture.
being so tired and everything, i literally stoned and slacked after every qn.
and wads more, the paper wasnt very easy.
so its like after every qn that i didnt know i became more and more restless?
oh whatever.

after school had a birthday celebration for eunice! :)
it was kinda dumb cos when weiqin was preparing it, eunice smelled the candle.
so we ended up singing her the birthday song beside the toilet?!?!?!?!
and changwei happened to hear it when he was having meeting?!!! HAHA.
so yeah...later on played 'find the cake-box' thingy?
it was a long process, but however, the ending was so interesting -.- *ahem*
bcos weiqin and me insisted on wanting to find the box, we took up the challenge?
then eventually couldnt find it. I WAS JUST ONE STEP AWAY FROM THE PLACE LOR!
aiya, then had some forfeit? WEIQIN PIGGYBACKED ME. GASP GASP GASP!
hahahahaha my goodness, it freaked weiqin out? and i was abit stunned at first too.
i mean, im okay with this la, but hello?! SHE'S A GIRL LEH.
well...maybe if i feel like it i would upload the video someday up when i got it.
but weiqin had the honour to piggyback me lor! she was the second...? haha yeah :)
and she realised its not that heavy to carry a 46kg girl? wahaha!
well well, but it was really a fascinating scene.
if it was not for the sake of forfeit, kill me also dont want la! so embarassing...hahaha!

i guess i'd better lock myself at home and stay out of outdoors?
after seeing the birthday people ended up in such ke lian state,
it scares me abit when they said "next up is shereen" :O :O :O
luckily theres no school on my day. i cant imagine what could happen.
aaaaahem.

No comments: