Monday, July 12, 2010

Feel the love


Hmm, time passed sooo fast that i wished i could stay longer.
But still, it's awesome :) *misses*

No mentoring session today so i stayed home and rush project.
Literally did the whole itinerary and find photos etc etc for the whole day.
Damn sian, i'm like so china-minded now cos my group is doing on yunnan.
But at least i've done most of my part, so i should faster go study for my other tests.
(but i got a feeling i still have to help out others -.-)
I asked my mum for her brochure itinerary cos apparently my parents are going yunnan end of the month too.
But sadly it didn't help me much at all lah.
School is making me very no life and dull and boring, ugh.

I think i'm so going to be distracted tmr lorrrr.
Sian why tuesday...my heart is like dying to go with qad!
Stupid ssm...but too bad other days also cannot.
Nvm, shall wait for another time like this :)

Sian, another week awaiting.
Test here test there, v sick of it man.

No comments: