Monday, July 05, 2010

Wanted to do accounts tutorial today but ended up didn't cos theory questions are very boring and i don't really understand either.
I think i will use the study month in august and really catch up on my accounts.

Hmm and i've got no much mood to study for tto either, so probably i'll just do it tmr and wed and fri.
I know i still have to make up for my airport duty but haiya, throw that aside first.

Had been trying to study the pick-up chart since morning until now, will try to finish reading it later.
But i'm not intending to memorise all the descriptions cos it's impossible.
Don't think i'll do well for prof test tmr anyway la.

Almost recovered now though...finally after one week.
Still feel as though i'm sick though, haha.
Shall try to get out of that mood and stop getting into bed so often.
But i really feel grateful for all the people who showed concern to me over the past week.
It's really nice to have people caring about you :)
I don't know about others but i like! Hehe.

It's going to be another mundane week but i hope it'll be over soon!
Ciao.

No comments: