Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Feels good to end school so early :)
But sadly these days only happen once in a blue moon.
Had prof test today, which is why ended early.
Was very zombie today morning though cos the sky was still so dark when i left for school.
Kind of reminded me during the old school days where i used to dread waking up so early.
But now i'd rather have that cos sec sch days were so fun compared to now -.-

Anyway, the test was ooo-k lah.
I was freaking out cos i didn't want to tio goh as the tester.
So as usual, my prayers worked and mr tai was my tester! Haha.
Didn't study the menu so being the honest girl ever, i just said "i don't know" to all 3 qns.
But of course i tried the first qn, cos he asked about japanese pork(and i know that one).
Hopefully he gave me 1 mark, lol.
I said that i "didn't intend to get the 7 marks."
Hahaha, very bad student right. Aiya but i really didn't want to score for that.
It's so not worth my time and brain efforts.
Other people memorise like siao but still cannot score cos lack of 1 ingredient out of so many many.
People like me can't be bothered. I rather spend my time and study for other papers.

Shall take a rest later then study.
Going to do my make up duty later on tonight also.
Sian, so my day's still going to be long anyway.
Very moodless cos tonight do alr, thursday still have :(
Sigh, wished i had gone for duty last week.
But nvm, shall hang in there...2 more months of duty!

No comments: