Saturday, July 03, 2010

Ok, shall take some time to blog now.
Anw on a side note, i didn't study today!!!! Hahaha omg.
I was feeling very restless just now after looking at the pickup chart so i'm back on bed again.
So nua until like god-knows-when.
Woke up and realised i haven't eaten lunch and dinner.
Don't know what to have so decided to prepare dinner for myself! :)

Awesome, which is why i am now eating and blogging.
I got myself some patties and sausages and made dinner, teehee.
Grocery shopping is nice, i see so many things that i wanna make for future dinners.
Wanted to do for cousin but she's having dinner outside with her sis so nvm.
Been long since i've done such things.
V happy leh, although not some five star food but i like can alr :P

Anyway, dinner last night with sec friends was rather fine.
Didn't really catch up much due to time, and there were around 9 of us.
Oh and i was feeling quite sian, probably due to my tiredness.
Junyi was very funny, can't help laughing at him.
He asked me weird stuffs like how different was his hair and my chinese name and he commented that i've become fairer -_-"
And the best part was he said he wanted to remain a virgin forever and everyone laughed lol.
We went to serangoon gardens, had a long time settling down.
Didn't have much appetite so didn't eat much thereafter.
And i left early with andre cos i was tired and wanted to go home.

Alright, something interesting which i wanted to share about days ago.
Last few days during apel lesson, we had a very interesting lesson.
Cos apel class was the last one for year 2 this sem alr, so our tutor made us do an activity.
She had everyone to put a piece of paper behind our backs, and we were supposed to go around the class and write for one another.
We could write what we appreciate about each other or anything, just something nice.
And having it on our back is so that we wouldn't know who was the person who wrote the message.
Ok la, at first i thought it was quite lame, but after that i realised my classmates write v nice things abt me leh! Haha.

These were the messages on my paper:
Thanks for the gr8 job for BESE! =) - this one is from sheena
One of my best mate in class! Love eating with you after accounts lessons! :P - winnie, hahaha
Thank you for being a great friend! Ps i love u - this one v freaky, i dunno who
Your awesomely pokeable! - confirm freya
Hello! Thanks for smiling! You have a sweet smile :) - dunno who
You are awesome at doing group project! - dunno who
Hello you're a good classmate! Nice having you as a classmate this sem! - dunno who
Yo, all the best to you and be blessed! :) - yiyuan
Auntie you damn funny! - confirm is desmond
Love your smile! :) - dunno who
Love your smile! - should be tutor(from the handwriting)

Other disturbing message from jairus ang:
Hello you like to nag & you look like pikachu - he damn childish right! -.-

So yup, after looking at everything i noticed something.
I didn't realise i actually smile in school -_-"
I mean seriously man, i thought i was very dao and serious in class.
But people like my smile leh, hahahaha.
There were some people in class i didn't write for and they didn't write for me either...cos not close to them at all so abit weird luh.

Ok i hope my cough will go away soon.
Looking forward to my quality time!

No comments: