Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ugh, i'm horribly tired.

Woke up at 5am, did things faster today cos had to report v early.
So anyway, started sugarloaf today, three more freaking weeks to go!
Operation is seriously very tiring.
Did express today, pushcart around the school to sell food with two other people.
Managed to hit the sales target but sadly didn't sell finish everything.
Mostly were lecturers who bought the food, and all others were from my friends whom i persuaded them to buy from me, lol.
Next week waiter position, sian!

Oh, and i did think of qad once in awhile today!
See, i said i'd be distracted, haha.
So pathetic lor, supposedly could be in heaven but ended up stuck in hell in school.

& Where got energy to study alr :(
Die alr loh, my jap test and accounts test.
I'm only left with like tmr to study cos thursday i have duty at night?
I don't like this at all leh...everyday also so stress.

& i hope my mum can stop buying durians back home.
It stinks!!!

No comments: