Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I was snoozing my alarm away today morning for like one hour!
Can't believe i feel so tired :(
Duty days always make me very tired.
So anyway, went to school in a rather blur-ish mode.

Accounts tutorial once again, still very lost until now.
Better study this week cos next friday got test!
But i think it's very redundant cos sept's end sem exam also got accounts paper -.-

Oh, and i was pretty surprised by my marketing marks.
Thought i wouldn't do well cos i anyhow do the paper, but still i got a B!
Although i didn't get A(which i totally didn't think i would), but it's good that i didn't get a C la.
So now i've got more motivation to study for marketing, teehee.

Vera's boyfriend gave me a lift after class ended cos they were on the way to serangoon as well.
Saved me alot of time travelling home.
But anyway it was nice of vera also, still got think of me :) hahaha.

Ok i better study now before i sleep if not i won't have time already.
Tmr and friday are going to be long days for me.
Duty tmr night again! Very very sian.

Anyway, i hope alanna's feeling better already.
Sorry that this came a little late, but cheer up girl!
I know it's hard but i believe he will want you to move on.
Breakthrough this period and live on with life k, you still have awesome friends around you :)

No comments: