Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Physically and mentally tireddd.

Being headwaiter/assistant sucks man.
I thought i can slack abit cos assistant only.
Ended up being very busy and helping others with their work.
So after today, i realised that i'm actually too nice.
But i guess mr malik was quite nice to me and sharon.
At least he talked to us after operation and asked who bully us lol!
Oh well but it's over anyway.
I'll never ever enter into f&b anyway so ssm doesn't bother me much.

Project final week next week for ssm!
Hope we'll hit the 1.7k sales target if not my grades will fly.

Anyway i think the school has become smarter.
I actually intended to skip classes and take mc sometime this or next week.
But apparently the school somehow made it in a way that every class has got smth important...either have test or get back class test or project grade or wadever. Then make me have no reason to skip, grrr.

School life is dull. I also don't find what i typed interesting.
So tada. I wanna sleep asap~

No comments: