Sunday, July 04, 2010

I still want to say i love every moment together

Decided to still blog something out after my short nap.
I think i was a little sensitive just now, haha but fine now.

Don't know why i so tired leh, i'm am really wasting alot of my time away :(
I have three tests this coming week and i haven't even started, haiz.
Someone motivate me please!
Dunno if i'm distracted or thinking about other stuffs.
I hope tmr i can concentrate though, hard to say.

Ah, just realised i didn't write july's resolutions!
Ok here's a quick one:
  • Tests!
  • Projects!
  • Presentations!
  • Survive july!!!!
Hahaha, ok that was really very quick.
But i'm speaking the truth.
I think other than school and more school, nothing makes up my july.
July sucks, there's nothing i look forward to.
12 more important deadlines lining for me, disgusting.

No comments: