Saturday, May 05, 2007

alright. so passage B first question freaked me out.
i thought the answer was penguin,
cos the whole damn passage is about penguins,
but the answer was chicken, just bcos of the crispy red box -.-
all thanks to the setter for giving such an inference question.
i didnt realised he was not a bird lover.
oh man, i think my answer's gonna be a joke again.
she and her kfc -_-
so the rest were okay. and i wrote the most touching compo in my life.
lol cos im missing my mom, so i totally wrote about her. hahs.
after school went to have lunch with ruby at j8.
saw ms tan at the cinema !!! shes waiting for her boyfriend!!!
so we waited for her boyfriend to come out. lol.
its surprising why a beautiful lady will be with a damn simple and not very good-looking guy.
and i finally saw my book in the popular. lol gonna buy it soon man :D
and theres gonna be remedials tmr.

keep your thinkings simple ;
and things would be just fine. :D

No comments: