Monday, May 21, 2007

church today. alright, nothing much to say.
after service saw grace! man the long lost girl we've been looking for.
but damn sad to say, she runaway when she saw us!!!
hais. dunno what happened to her also.
its like, sec2 we're still together and stuffs.
the whole cell cares for her loh. sad thing man.
surprisingly i took bus home instead of mrt.
i think something must be quite wrong if i change my routine suddenly.
lol oh well.
my mom was asking what the hell have i been doing in school.
cos she asked me about the perth trip thingy,
and i said i dunno to every question she ask. LOL.
i mean its like, dun have to keep reminding me tat im leaving home for 7days.
and shes like more excited than me =\


i think i must have been thinking too hard.
my head hurts -__-"
and so eventually im not gonna think anymore.
lol sometimes i wonder why i think and eventually dont bother.

No comments: