Sunday, May 13, 2007

went out with ruby in the afternoon.
it was damn _____ cos the mrt's freaking lot of people.
den like everyone was squeezing me just to get into the train and all.
typical singaporeans!
okay so we went to bugis.
bought some roses. lol. mother's day la.
my mom dun wan anything leh. like make me feel so bad lidat.
shes sick of cakes, and dun wan me spend money on anything.
oh well. tmr shall see la since im out.
den went to take some pictures.
i think im starting to suck at pictures =\
wanted to buy new deck but cant find.
and so it was raining when i got home.
and i cant believe eric actually likes my questions,
cos he finds them damn amusing.
HA at least ive found the right listener. haha!
roy damn lame la, always give me stupid answers.
but okay lah, still can accept his answers somehow. lol.
and i havent study for last paper!
haah how lazy can i get.
and my mom still dont believe my name actually appeared in the physics paper. -.-
and my mom actually said my leehom is shuai! :D
cos she was looking at my wallpaper somehow. laughs.

btw, happy birthday wayne! (:
its good to see you alive.


i shall not even think of taking any step further.

No comments: