Thursday, May 10, 2007

alright.
today damn relaxed lah, cos papers no need much studying.
yeah so when i was busy chionging my english,
my stomach hurts -.- so went to the toilet lor.
ms tan was like so worried.
i must have looked so pale. oh man 0_o
then later had chinese paper.
i scared not enough time so was chionging to read all the passages.
lol, den ms nai came to give me a new answer sheet cos i wrote the word there instead of the numbers.
like wad the hell loh. last time is write the word in the box one mah.
but also cos i nvr read the instructions lah. lol.
okay then went to mac and home.

i broke my promise.
i promised not to be affected during midyear.
but i did. now. sighhh damn it.
i dunno what to do leh. thanks eric for talking to me :D
really appreciated lah.
its up to me to choose what step to take next. i dare not think too far.
its very risky. too risky..
its either i do, or i dont.

No comments: