Thursday, May 24, 2007

happy birthday wilson! :D
called but you cant hear me, so was kinda bad.
well but anyway, all the best for campus!
rock on` (:

first time saw mr lim got angry,
cos the 4a guys went to throw the dustbin cover and hit clarence's head.
ha i thought clarence going to fight sia,
but mr lim went to settle scores with them.
was so cool la, everyone was like looking at me and stuffs.
hello? hes cool alright. ahaha.
but he managed to smile after he came back to classroom,
cos hes too physics-minded already. hahahas xD
after school went for infocomm.
hais. eun and me very stressed loh.
im the p and shes the vp. must think of next year's end product eh.
and that sec4 psl( should be the vp) see me bu shuang lah.
wads her problem man. you think i like you meh? -.-
step down already den dun talk so much la. not happy go change me away lor.
today was very draggy lah. loong day but nothing good happened =\

currently very pissed with my mom.
cos im very very packed during the june holidays,
so theres no time for me to do much things.
26th to 1st june - australia trip
4th 5th 6th june - maths remedial
6th june and 13th june - infocomm cca
look. the only time i can go back msia is during 6th-12th.
and my mother dont want it. she insists on objecting. wth.
den its like, im dying to go back loh. i miss all my cousins and relatives.
i miss the car, the com, the places, the cute little babies and kids.
and she say dun wan go back liao. im so gonna breakdown. seriously.
going back every year is like my life lor. and now if she dun wana go back,
you might as well take away my life. i never did once missed going back.
damn it lah, made me feel so depressed.
and i almost tear bcos of her stupid sayings and scoldings.
my life's so screwed. thanks a whole lot.

theres PE tmr. pathetic tuition tmr. and going home early tmr. zZzz.

No comments: