Friday, May 25, 2007

thanks julia for making me a rose! :D
i like it man. hahas.
yeah. den after school cos mandy had bbq,
den ruby gotta go home for some things,
so we went home straight lah. den halfway through my mom called,
and said she need to bring me to take my blood test.
cos the school called her and said they need to know my blood grp,
if not cannot go australia. walao den i was so damn scared lah.
and on the way we argued over some stupid things,
den eventually they say need one week time. -.-
we both got damn pissed la, so in the end decided to just say my mom's blood grp la.
who cares already. its like other people also write fake one lohs.
if ever i met with some accident(touch wood) den tell them its fake lo.
come on la, like whos so superstitious right.
wasted my time touring around hougang. zzz.

den went home and slept. den went for tuition.
im so happy tat its the last day im going there until three weeks ltr. xD
kana scolded by him la, cos i dunno how to find the damn thing.
like whatever lor. firstly, im not in a good mood, and secondly im having a headache.
but anyway theres a new guy who came in. oh well, random.
den went home, quarreled with mom over the msia thing again.
first, i said okay, i dun go for cca. i give in.
but condition she dun go for long, cos i really have no time to spare.
she dont agree. she die die want her own way.
okay forget it. you spoilt my june. Totally.
im so gonna be depressed cos i really miss them and all. urgh.
and i can forget about everything ive waited for for the past five months.
i gotta say, i really hate this.


alright. so. tmr's the last day of school. maybe i shall treasure tmr.
ha, things like:
1. the canteen food(although not very nice), cos july den can eat alr. lol
2. miss my table, we've been through alot together man.
3. bye to my locker, no need to take books daily for one month. heh.
4. miss sgoon mac, holidays wont be going there almost everyday alr.

No comments: