Wednesday, May 16, 2007

alright. so today was marking day. no school. ha!
i went out with my parents to buy clothes. lol.
we went to eat at some damn hot place 0.o
den went to marina square, cos they dont like the food court there =\
the weather's damn cool today cos its not warm and is drizzling also.
its kinda amusing cos each shop i go into,
the people there will look kinda shock at why the hell am i out to buy clothes with my parents.
eh hello? im a nice child okay. xD
yeah i dunno went into how many shops lah,
in the end spent 56 bucks in total for my clothes. lol not my money, so its alright :D
they're also quite happy anyway, so doesnt matter.
i happy, they happy, everybody happy!
yes and my dad bought ice creams for him and my mom,
so when she passed the cone to my mom,
he dropped his on the floor. LOL you know as in flat with the cream facing down.
hahahaha i laughed lah, too bad i forgot to take a pic of it.
den we went to suntec to walk a while. den my dad went off first.
on the way home i saw primary school kids going home from school.
they were sitting in the bus mah, lol den its like i made a conclusion.
small kids nowadays are also becoming emo.
yes, each of them looked so stress and quiet like as if theyre just released from hell 0_o

tmr is going to be so sian. half day sec3 camp in school.
i thought no more camps alr. hais freaking thing.
and results are coming out. zzz.
man im feeling very moody now. bcos of tmr.



if only there's hope for me to look for.

No comments: