Wednesday, May 23, 2007

today morning damn paiseh.
cos i was walking infront of charlene, as in towards her,
den i didnt see her! LOL until she called me and told me shes charlene.
hahaha made me feel like as if im dao.
noooo lor. cos i was thinking of sth, den didnt notice. lol!
so and so. IPP for two periods.
its was very stuffy lah, but at least no one felt like dying.
me and the girls were playing some lame games,
haa oh well, thats what entertainment are for anyway.
after school had leadership training.
it rocks lah. disc profiling! :D
den went to mac with anchal and julia.
hahaha its very nice of them to accompany me to eat. lol.
den saw ruby there with jiani and vivian also.
i dont know why people always say i seemed to know everything.
is tat a bad thing? maybe i shall be more innocent now. gees.


and i've seen the big picture.

No comments: