Friday, May 11, 2007

i didnt know my handwriting sucks so much until today when i was chionging the paper.
social studies not nice lah wth.
write so much until my hand wana break.
my words were becoming more and more big lah lol.
but well, was quite glad cos 9.30am ended paper :D
went to mac for breakfast and studied biology with ruby.
it was damn dry la, den around 4 went home liao.
tmr's bio and phy paper.
damn stressed lah!!! i dun wan fail leh. like so hard can.
so i unwillingly went for tuition. wasted my damn time la.
teacher was feeling damn high for dunno what reason luh.
and he was very happy that i know how to do ln questions for the first time.
haa how amazing huh. okay but whatever.
he asked why i bring so big bag when my hse is just upstairs -.-
yeap. so now gotta mug got last three papers.
im getting sick of exams man. and im still sick for crying out loud. =\

i risked. so lets see how my life ahead goes.
i didnt know crushes can assert sucha great impact.
oh man how screwed up can my love life can be.
now, i'll wait and see how it goes. either its this or that.
i find you attractive. yes its true.

我真的被你电倒了。

No comments: