Thursday, October 28, 2010

Didn't go school today cos thursdays i have all tutorials and first week has got no tutorials :D
So spent the day with the ladies cos i promised sansan to accompany her to get shoes.
I think i'm going to get myself a pair for school as well by next year...cos i think my current shoes are all not very suitable for school, hahaha.

Ikea in the afternoon, but didn't shop much 'cause we just went there to eat.
But i really love all the stuffs there, so nice :)

Anyway, really feel glad to have such awesome friends who truly care for me 'cause they think about well-being in school (like for my project groupings/friends etc).
I guess the world out there are bound to have difficult people so why not just face them and deal with them rather than trying to keep worrying and think of avoiding ya?
I don't have much courage like how yeejoo has in making her stand but for me, i think i'll just let things be and make something out of it.

So dreading tmr cos gotta go back to school for make-up class in the afternoon, spoil my day :(
But nevermind...since friday doesn't allow, then hope saturday does!

No comments: