Saturday, October 30, 2010


I was wanting to do some tutorials today but apparently there was nothing to do haha!
There is lah, but i didn't know how to do csit so i decided to rest today! Wahaha.
I need to at least get into the studying momentum now 'cause some other people are already starting on projects so yeah...stress~

Anw, not being exaggerating but i just wanna say that i love it when people ask about me!
Hehe, not that i am attention seeking but i like when people care and ask about me.
Not that i'm very deprived of such things but you know in life, how many people around you really care and ask about you?
How many would come to you and say simple things like "How's life?" or "Are you doing ok recently?" I know, hardly many.
That's why i appreciate little things like this, even just a question or an encouragement is also worth to be happy about :)

This coming week would be great cos there's no school on friday, PH!

No comments: