Friday, October 29, 2010


Emotions, emotions.
I don't know if it's the rain or what but ever since the sky started to get gloomy my mood was also affected :(
& the rain was so heavy just now somemore, tsk.
Or maybe it was school, i don't know.
I think i am quite feelings-oriented today, hmm well at least i have such a day like this lol.

My new class this semester is weird, somehow.
Didn't quite feel in place also, but aiya doesn't bother me much.
Just felt sian to work with people all over again, so tiring doing things all over again every semester.
But anyway, glad that mr wong still recognizes me so it made things better.
Didn't know what to say for introduction so i just said i love to sleep, lol.
Should have used yeejoo's suggestion and say i emo when i'm free, haha!

Hmm...anw i guess i'm really someone who loves to give...just like what kyann said about me.
Like when i really want to do something, i will because i just feel like giving.
So i guess that is why i feel abit weird when i'm not doing anything.
But well, there's always smth good about everyday, so should be positive! :)


& Yours truly loves you! ^^

No comments: