Saturday, October 09, 2010


Feeling good after a bath (for the second time)!
The weather was so horrible this morning.
But today was still lovely anyway :D
I love hugs ^^

Very nice of joshua to do up a card for me personally yesterday.
I took quite some time trying to figure out what he was saying and the structure of it lol!
Very amusing but cute lah, appreciated it~
Oh and we had cell last night, like finally after dunno how long.
But because some of them already left for their uni cells so it's kinda empty :(
Not so lively without them anymore, aw.

I still have like two more celebrations left, one this coming week and one the week after.
So looong leh, i also dun have the birthday mood alr haha.
I can just take it as some meetup or gathering lol.

Human nature is sucha funny thing. Tsktsk.
I think my first impressions of people hardly ever change.
So i hope some people can stop trying to prove to me that they have changed cos i think very often a person's personality is already there.
Unless we're talking about character then it's a different thing but..ya.
I wonder where did all the mature guys go... oh well.
People like qad is still the best ^^

Letter 26 - The last person you made a pinky promise to
Dear myself,

Yes i promised to study hard and pull up my grades next sem! :)

Shereen.

No comments: