Friday, October 15, 2010


I think i wanna go for the temp events assistant job in nov that the school has just emailed.
It's just for a few days so i guess it's fine...and it's for experience also.
Maybe through that then i'll know if i am really interested in that area, after realising that my passion is not at the airport but perhaps more of events planning.
And i think it's quite a rare opportunity lah.
It's weird when students like us are being bombarded with such jobs...cos i think it's rather time-consuming somehow.
I think i've rejected many ever since i've entered poly, lol.

Ten more days to the start of school again, sianz.
Dread the tutorials cos i have to repeat my name again, tsk.
Thanks to my procrastination in not putting my english name in my ic during the holidays.
But on the other hand i'm rather looking forward also cos i want to pull up my grades!
Haha sounds quite desperate and kiasu but whatever lah, my big drop was like a huge provoke to me.
But i hope the modules next sem would be more...appealing?
Or whatever you call it la...i don't want to dislike any subjects like how i did last sem :(

Somehow it gets nostalgic when the year is ending, hmm.

Letter 28 - Someone that changed your life
Perhaps life would have been different if I hadn't met you, but I'm very glad that I have. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have learn and grow so much today. You taught me many things in life, just like a potter moulding his artwork. I am really grateful for your tolerance, patience, understanding, love and care from the beginning. I love all the good moments and although we also had the bad ones, at least I'm glad that we went through them together and were even stronger as before thereafter. As much as I feel so blessed to have you, I hope you feel the same joy and delight that I feel too. I guess I couldn't imagine life without you, because I know you have already inhabit a part of me. Thank you for being you, qad.

No comments: