Thursday, October 07, 2010

Happy Birthday

Yay, my big best birthday had been good :)
Thanks to all who wished me, i feel so loved! Hehe.
Just that the whole day i had been busy with replying tons of fb wishes.
I made the effort to reply all individually cos i feel that at least they bothered enough to wish so i should appreciate it!

Many thanks to my poly clique for celebrating the night with me at the old school!
& the dedicated song also...so shy leh lol.
Thanks for spending so much money and time...i'm touched :)
And my dear yeejoo too...she ended up being so seh due to the drinks haha!
See la, empty stomach's consequence...tsktsk.

Although i still have upcoming bday celebrations in the next week but i feel happy and contented already.
But i dun mind having more celebrations cos it's different company! Haha :)

Ok i'm tired...gonna sleep after i'm done with my stuffs.
Miss you qad!

No comments: